Test scenarios can be copied as a Step Group
This feature has been a long time in the making! You can now copy Test Scenarios as a Step Group🎉
From the Scenario Details Page:
From the Scenario List Page:
This feature allows you to copy an existing Test Scenario as a Step Group to reuse later. You can also extract a portion of a Test Scenario as a Step Group.
- If the Test Scenario starts with executing a Step Group, you cannot copy it. Please replace the first step with a “Display page” step before copying it as a Step Group.
- If the Test Scenario uses the Data function, Data contents will not be inherited to the copied Step Group. If the copied Step Group includes a Step that uses a Data value, please set the value again.
Test Plan List Page now displays more information
The Test Plan List Page now displays the following information:
- Execution environment
- Last run
Now you can see which environment the test was run in and when it was run last without opening each Test Plan individually.
As TLS 1.0/1.1 has vulnerabilities, we have removed it from available communication methods for Autify (https://app.autify.com) to improve security. You can no longer access Autify from older browsers (Chrome 29 and older or IE on Windows XP/Vista).
Other Updates ✨
- The following browsers have been updated:
- Chrome: 93.0
- Edge: 93.0
- Firefox: 91.0
- You can now save Test Scenarios significantly faster in projects that use the Email Testing feature.
- We’ve also made several other improvements to improve test stability!