From Fall 2021, we have begun providing a feature that optimizes tests to run faster in environments other than Autify Cloud, i.e., real device environments (Windows 10/Mac/real mobile devices)!
By enabling this feature, the test time in applicable environments can be reduced by up to 1/3. This feature is available for free if your contract includes real device environments (Windows 10/Mac/real mobile devices). Before using this feature, please read the important notes below.
Environments where faster test execution is available
- Windows 10
- Various real mobile devices
- Various real tablet devices
The feature is recommended if:
- You wish to reduce the test execution time in the above environments
- You wish to run tests in the above environments more frequently
- Autify will now access the application under test from the US.
- Because of this, Autify will use a different IP address when running tests than before. If access is restricted to certain IP addresses, please grant access to the new IP address.
- If the application under test blocks access from specific areas, please change the settings accordingly.
- If the application under test uses logic, such as having location-based content, test results may vary more often than before.
- Data including test results will continue to be stored on servers in Japan.
- Test run in the Autify Cloud Environment (Linux, Windows Server) may take approximately 30% longer.
- Settings are applied on a per-workspace basis.
If you'd like to use this feature or have any questions, please contact us!