[Autify cloud environment] is a test execution environment where the browser is launched on the operating system in the cloud environment prepared by Autify. You can select this from the [Test Plan] execution environment.
The [Autify cloud environment] has the following features:
- Test execution is fast (tests can be executed up to 3 to 10 times faster than the actual machine environment)
- Up to 10 tests can be executed simultaneously (when parallel execution setting is enabled)
[Autify cloud environment] is useful in the following situations:
- When you want to run repeated tests and see the results immediately when editing a [Test Scenario]
- When you want to run multiple tests at once
- When you need to run a set of functional tests before running the tests on time-consuming machines (such as real devices)
[Run now on Chrome] is also run on the [Autify cloud environment]. This can be instructed by clicking the ellipsis icon, which is on each screen.
The following environments are currently available in the [Autify cloud environment].
- Chrome/Linux (including Mobile Emulator)
- IE/Windows Server
- Edge(Chromium)/Windows Server
We have partnered to provide an [external device farm environment] for PC environments (Windows 10 and Mac) and for various actual smartphone devices.
Please refer to the following articles for details on [Autify cloud environment] and the [external device farm environment].